would it have been worth while, to have bitten off the matter with a smile,
to have squeezed the universe into a ball

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

swallowed

i sliced the tip of my index finger on something in the dishwasher.
[i know, i know. i have a dishwasher. it's amazing. it's a half-pint that rolls around on casters and hooks up to the sink and has changed my life for the infinite better.]

that's why i haven't been typing. really.

[although, i have this funny suspicion that even though my hit counter registers over 100, i'm the only person reading this and i sign in as various people in my sleep and make comments to myself. isn't that the nightmare of every writer? besides the one where i get swallowed by jaba the hut.]

1 comment:

Lara said...

I read every post.

>-your secret admirer-<